Saturday, December 1, 2007

The Calm Before The Storm


3rd Blog Entry -


I'm feeling very dreay and lazy. Last night, was a late night. I didn't feel so good last night so I went to bed early, around 7:00pm, I think. But I woke up at around 10pm, I hate when that happens because its impossible for me to fall back asleep after already sleeping for a few hours. So I was up the rest of the night, looking through my books, trying to find something to keep me occupied. I managed to get asleep around 6:30am. I woke up again at 9:30 and said "Screw It, I'll stay up"... There is suppose to be a big storm coming in tonight with lots of snow, I hope the forcast is correct! But it hardly ever is. "You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows". Its 4:13pm now and I just finished an early supper. Between the typing words I look out the window and see the trees across Gosse's River in the back of my house. They are very still, there is no wind. The Calm Before The Storm. I hope! I need to see a good snow storm...I see smoke flowing straight up into the air from a house on Bridge Rd., I know for sure now there is no wind. The weather network is showing a red scene, a Severe Weather Alert for my area of Newfoundland, St. John's and surrounding areas. Caramel smiles in yellow ties. Where you stand marks your place, your race.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

sounds good, a good amount of snow would be nice, as long as I dont have to shovel too much :)

BTW you should get a list of sites and link me as I've linked your site.