Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Seasons Are Changing


First Blog Entry-


The Seasons are changing, ever so slow. Its still Fall but I've grown tired of my favorite season. I want Winter to come. We are suppose to have higher than normal snow fall this year and I love snow. I love snow storms, blizzards. And I hope this will be a windy winter, blowing snow can mean a lot of things. It means that house doors and cars could get snowed in because of the drifts and that could mean that school could be cancelled....
I love sunsets, sunsets are so peaceful and beautiful. Theres nothing more beautiful than a sunset. The orange, pink and fading blue to black. A sunset, on top of a hill, in fall, deep in the wood. "Isn't it good, to be lost in the wood"

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I know I'll miss fall but the beauty of winter is worth the loss of a bedding of fallen leaves that drift away from our trees